Thursday, April 22, 2010

New York New York

I have taken way too many trips to the northeast without going to NYC...so when I visited my boyfriend for spring break last month, I finally convinced him to take me!

Let me just say: I LOVE NEW YORK

It's so busy and large scale and industrial and urban and just plain awesome. Yes, like any city it has it's problems (cost of living is ridiculous, it's pretty much dirty everywhere you go, can be extremely noisy, timeless places like Broadway and Times Square have basically become shopping malls, you can feel like a nobody amongst eight million people, etc...)
BUT
It is also full of amazing architecture, you can do anything you want there and people will love it then call it art, some of the most amazing/eclectic food in America, more culture than you'll find anywhere else in the country, and you just feel kind of cool when you're walking around the streets of THE NYC














1 comment:

  1. Great images, Bethany. You captured the spirit of NY, in word and photograph! I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete