Sunday, May 24, 2009

Artsyness

I have forced my friends and family to go to the Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival with me since I found out about it when I was 16. I love the fact that hundreds of artists, local and foreign, are all trying to sell their art, good and bad, to the people of Fort Worth.

We like art, us Fort Worthians.

And not pictures of windmills and oil rigs, no sir. We want art that makes us look un-Texan. Stuff with pretty colors and weird shapes. The more cookyness involved, the higher the possibility it will be bought by us locals trying our best to be less stereotypical than our neighbor Billy Bob.










Possibly the oddest picture I've ever taken...





Hehe...my brudder JT











This guy was pouring his heart out through his guitar and absolutely no one was paying attention




No comments:

Post a Comment